Friday, 14 August 2015

BABBLE WITH BLOGGERS: ROUND 3 WITH MIA




Hello Snowflakes!
Welcome to this week's segment of Babble with Bloggers! Round 3 with the lovely Mia aka thatcrazybookobsession (links below).

Enjoy xo


1. What is your current read, your last read and the book you’ll read next?

I’m currently reading/re-reading Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi, my last read was Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol and the book I’ll read next is The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak!

2. Which book do you keep telling yourself to read but you probably won’t?

The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out Of The Window And Disappeared. I picked it up a while ago and I just can’t bring myself to finish it- it’s not a YA book but it’s still pretty good, it’s just that I’m taking so long to finish it!

3. If you could choose one book to read for the rest of your life, what book would it be and why?

Oh gosh this one’s tough. If I had to choose (and bear in mind this is killing me!) it would have to be Incendiary by Amy A. Bartol. I love the whole series (The Premonition); the characters are drool-worthy and exciting, and the plot has twists and turns that you never see coming.

4. What books are you most excited to read?

Iniquity by Amy A.Bartol (as you might be able to tell so far, she’s my favourite author). It’s book 5 of the Premonition series and after 3, long, long and treacherous years the book should be coming out soon- I’m beyond excited to read it. As soon as the pre-order comes out, I’m getting it. Even if it bankrupts me :)

5. If you could make a fictional character family, who would be your mother, father, sister and brother?

Hmm let me think.

6. How do you organise your books?

By series and by how much I read them. At the back of the shelf I put the books that I read seldomly, with my favourite books at the front of my shelf organised by series and then if I’m feeling organizy (is this even a word?) I’ll do it by colour as well.

7. What books have been on your bookshelf for the longest time?

City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It must have been the first YA book I bought I think! *tears up* Good times.

8.  If you were stranded on an island and you could only take one book, what book would you take and why?

It would probably be the Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard because I love the plot, especially that last plot twist at the end that still shocks me every time I re-read it and the characters are so developed and you can relate to them so much!

9.   Who is your #1 fictional boyfriend?

Jem Carstairs from the Infernal Devices series, no doubt.

10. What is your favourite trilogy/series?

Either the Infernal Devices series or the Shatter Me series. Both are equally terrific with drool-worthy book boyfriends!


I hope you all have enjoyed this session of Babble with Bloggers! Thanks again to the lovely Mia for answering this week's questions!
Mia
Blog: http://thatcrazyobsession.blogspot.com.au/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/thatcrazybookobsession/


And for all you other book bloggers out there! Feel free to contact me via my social media links or send me a message!


Think lovely thoughts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts