Saturday, 14 May 2016

BOOKSHELF TOUR 2016

I’ve had my blog for over a year & I’m almost at my 1st Bookstagram Birthday! It’s about time I upload a bookshelf tour! Let’s do this!

Top Shelf – Books I’ve Read









This shelf consists of books that I’ve read from YA, Contemporary and Romance to Fantasy & Adventure.

Items on this shelf:
· Form and Flux Candle – Nocturn Alley
· Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter) Pop Funko
· DIY Gratefulness Jar


2nd Shelf – Series Shelf (Read and TBR)
 








Series:
· Twilight saga & The Host – Stephanie Meyer
· Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy & Grey – EL James
· One Night trilogy – Jodi Ellen Malpas
· A Court Of Thorns And Roses – Sarah J Maas
· Throne Of Glass series – Sarah J Maas

Items on this shelf:
· Frostbeard Candle – Old Books
· Brian Johnson (The Breakfast Club) Pop Funko
· Allison Reynolds (The Breakfast Club) Pop Funko


3rd Shelf – Series Shelf continued & Photo Shelf









Series cont:
· The Dust Lands trilogy – Moira Young
· 3 of 4 books by Lisa Genova (not an actual series)
· Anna, Lola & Isla (no actual name for this series) – Stephanie Perkins
· Red Queen trilogy – Victoria Aveyard
· Lady Midnight – Cassandra Clare

Items on this shelf:
· Glasshouse Candle – Verona: A Thousand Roses
· Bookmark collection
· “I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list” Photo Frame
· Daenerys Targaryen (Game Of Thrones) Pop Funko
· Captain Hook (Once Upon A Time) Pop Funko
· Regina (Once Upon A Time) Pop Funko
· DIY Polaroid Photos


4th & 5th Shelves - TBR
















These shelves hold all my books I am yet to read. I have colour-coordinated these shelves beginning with white and moving through the rainbow to end in black/grey.

Items on these shelves:
· Glasshouse Candle – White Christmas: Cedar Leaf & Fruity Clove
· Fake cactus
· Owl pen holder & fine tip pens


6th Shelf - Hardcovers













This shelf holds hardcovers that I own, though I haven’t yet read any of them. In the picture above, it shows only half my shelf, as the rest is magazines/miscellaneous items.


I hope you sunshines have enjoyed My Bookshelf Tour 2016!
If you have any requests/suggestions of what you’d like to see on my blog, leave them in the comments below or contact me on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts