Thursday 31 December 2015

MOVIE REVIEW: PAPER TOWNS

Rating: 4 stars

Movie Summary:
Young and shy Quentin is in for the night of his life when Margo, the most popular student in high school, recruits him to help her play mischievous pranks on the friends who betrayed her. The next day, however, the mysterious Margo is nowhere to be found. With help from a few buddies and some cryptic clues that she left behind, Quentin embarks on an obsessive mission to find the girl who stole his heart and made him feel truly alive.

My Review:
I saw Paper Towns for my birthday and I absolutely adored it! I haven’t read the book but I plan to soon. Margot is so adventurous whereas Quentin isn’t as much but Margot definitely brings out the best in him. The storyline was beautiful, full of adventure and an epic roadtrip to find Margot in her Paper Town. The character development over the course of the movie was amazing, the way Quentin grew to open up himself so he could understand Margot and have fun with her.


Think Lovely Thoughts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts