Friday 20 January 2017

MY GO-TO NETFLIX LIST


In the past year, I’ve spent far too many late nights snuggled up in a blanket with my dear Netflix and there have been plenty of fantastic movies & TV shows that I’ve stumbled across.

I’ve divided this list into categories and chosen 3 movies/TV shows that I’d highly recommend you watch!

ACTION-PACKED
·       Ant-Man
·       Avengers
·       Pan

CHILDHOOD FAVORITES
·       Agent Cody Banks
·       New York Minute
·       Starstruck

COMEDIES
·       Cheaper By The Dozen
·       Bride and Prejudice
·       School Of Rock

CRIME
·       Welcome To The Punch
·       L.A. Confidential
·       Jack Irish: Black Tide

ROMANTIC COMEDIES
·       Sex And The City: The Movie
·       How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
·       Friends With Benefits

TEAR-JERKER
·       Marley & Me
·       P.S. I Love You
·       The Lucky One

THOUGHT-PROVOKING
·       Blackfish
·       Making A Murderer
·       The Truman Show

UPLIFTING
·       Gilmore Girls
·       Full House/Fuller House
·       The Game Plan

Tweet me some of your favourite Netflix movies/TV shows: @bookishbroadway

Think Lovely Thoughts xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts