Tuesday 11 February 2020

A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

We're in a whole other league now...

Hey loves! I hope you've been well!

If you've been paying close attention these past couple weeks to my Instagram and Twitter, you'll know that I've had something very special I've been working on. And I can FINALLY reveal it to you!

Drum roll please!


Ladies and gents, may I introduce to you, the Limelight Literature YouTube channel!!
That's right my loves, we've officially gone live!

Get ready for all the crazy creative content you've been loving on the blog to also be available to you on the go.
With weekly videos detailing the best successes, new releases and controversial conversations about what's going on in the world of books, film and tv!

I am beyond excited to share this new chapter with you all and I can hardly wait for our Limelight Literature family to reach new heights!


Head on over, check it out and leave a comment letting me know what you'd love to see on our lil YT space!

https://youtu.be/_lE657EBVD0

Think lovely thoughts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts