Monday 20 April 2015

ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS BY STEPHANIE PERKINS


Rating: 5 million stars

Take a trip into the world of Anna Oliphant as she gets sent to a boarding school right in the heart of ‘The City of Light’ - Paris. Surrounded by a whole new city, new people and opportunities only the heart can dream of, what could possibly happen for Anna in this beautiful city?

Goodreads Book Description:
Can Anna find love in the City of Light?

Anna is happy in Atlanta. She has a loyal best friend and a crush on her coworker at the movie theater, who is just starting to return her affection. So she's less than thrilled when her father decides to send her to a boarding school in Paris for her senior year.

But despite not speaking a word of French, Anna meets some cool new people, including the handsome Étienne St. Clair, who quickly becomes her best friend. Unfortunately, he's taken —and Anna might be, too. Will a year of romantic near misses end with the French kiss she's waiting for?

My Review:
So about 3-4 months ago I borrowed this book from a friend during a book swap we started, I got through 9 chapters of it and already I had fallen for the beautiful relationship that was blossoming between Anna and Etienne. So naturally, as a lover of books I went and purchased my own copy!

I only just finished reading this and…Oh…My…Gosh. This book is unbelievably adorable, fluffy, and humorous. Anna and The French Kiss is definitely one to be adding to the bookshelf of yours if you’re a hopeless romantic or just enjoy a light fluffy read!

I truly found no faults in this book, it had everything a beautiful romance story needed – romance, humour, a bit of betrayal and a whole whirlwind of emotions.

I cannot wait to read Stephanie Perkins' two other books in this series, Lola and The Boy Next Door and Isla and The Happily Ever After.



Think Lovely Thoughts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts