Sunday 6 September 2015

MAYBE SOMEDAY BY COLLEEN HOOVER


Rating: 5 stars

“I never realized how powerful desire could be.  It consumes every part of you, enhancing your senses by a million. When you’re in the moment… all you can do is focus on the person in front of you.”


Goodreads Book Description:
At twenty-two years old, Sydney is enjoying a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her best friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers that Hunter is cheating on her—and she’s forced to decide what her next move should be.
Soon, Sydney finds herself captivated by her mysterious and attractive neighbor, Ridge. She can’t take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there’s something about Sydney that Ridge can’t ignore, either. They soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one.
A passionate tale of friendship, betrayal, and romance, Maybe Someday will immerse readers in Sydney’s tumultuous world from the very first page.


My Review:
WOW. What an emotional whirlwind Colleen Hoover took me on with this book! I’ve been meaning to read one of her books for such a long time and after reading about Sydney and Ridge, I WANT TO BUY MORE!

The storyline and characters had me laughing, crying, and pulled at my heartstrings. My friend quite literally watched me sob over a book…but hey that’s what friends are for!

Sydney is so headstrong, calm and beautiful constantly throughout the story. Her development was so realistic and completely phenomenal to read.

Ridge is someone I can say A WHOLE LOT about but unfortunately I like to stick to the rule of NO SPOILERS and he is a big one!

There is also a soundtrack for the book by Griffin Peterson which I am just in love with: http://www.maybesomedaysoundtrack.com/

I can honestly say that Maybe Someday has such incredible characters and the storyline is beyond what I expected that Sydney and Ridge are bound to stay in your hearts forever!


As always, keep an eye out for more reviews soon to come!



Think lovely thoughts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts