Monday 1 February 2016

MAYBE NOT BY COLLEEN HOOVER

Rating: 5 stars

Goodreads Book Description:
When Warren has the opportunity to live with a female roommate, he instantly agrees. It could be an exciting change.

Or maybe not.

Especially when that roommate is the cold and seemingly calculating Bridgette. Tensions run high and tempers flare as the two can hardly stand to be in the same room together. But Warren has a theory about Bridgette: anyone who can hate with that much passion should also have the capability to love with that much passion. And he wants to be the one to test this theory.

Will Bridgette find it in herself to warm her heart to Warren and finally learn to love?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

My Review:
I remember when it was first announced that Colleen Hoover was writing a novella for Maybe Someday, I was in the city and as soon as I saw the news I lost all control of myself and went completely bananas…many stares were my way *hides in book.

After reading the story of Ridge and Sydney, I was curious about Bridgette and Warren’s relationship so I was overjoyed when it was mentioned that the novella would be about them.

As short as the novella was, it was every page worth turning. I loved the way it was told mostly from Warren’s perspective as it was really interesting to see his thought process and his ways of description.

Both Bridgette and Warren had unique backgrounds but they understood each other and what they had been through. That’s what made their relationship stronger, the way that she slowly learnt to let her walls down and allow herself to be vulnerable. He helped to let her guard down, feel loved and have a real relationship.

I can’t wait to pick up more of Colleen Hoover’s books and read about other characters!


Think Lovely Thoughts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts