Tuesday 23 June 2015

MOVIE REVIEW: AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON

Rating: 4.5 stars


AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

It’s that time again, time to watch Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Hulk and Black Widow team up again as the Avengers and kick some butt!

MOVIE SUMMARY:
When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to jump-start a dormant peacekeeping program called Ultron, things go horribly wrong and it's up to Earth's Mightiest Heroes to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.

MY REVIEW:
After watching the first Avengers movie, Thor, Iron Man 1, 2 & 3, The Incredible Hulk and Captain America; I found Age of Ultron to be a brilliant movie that really escalated from the first movie both in character development and in action.

The connections between Bruce Banner and Black Widow are absolutely adorable and emotional! They grow close as Black Widow tries to help him control his anger and the way they both understand each other’s pasts yet they do not judge each other for the past and focus on the future.

The way they moulded the storylines of Pietro and Wanda Maximoff into Age Of Ultron most definitely took me by surprise but I will admit that they casted these two roles in such a way that the audience could almost see understand that these two just wanted to belong somewhere.

I thought Avengers: Age of Ultron was a fantastic movie, however I personally thought they could have given Pietro, Wanda and Vision more on screen time. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Avengers but I just would have liked to see more about Vision’s creation. As for Wanda and Pietro, it would have been much more enticing for me to see their background and more about how their powers worked.

I look forward to the next Avengers movie as they did tease a sneak peek in at the end of the credits!


Think Lovely Thoughts xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts