Monday 18 April 2016

THE SOUND OF SERENDIPITY BY CYNTHIA RODRIGUEZ

Rating: 5 stars

Goodreads Book Description: So many things can happen to a person on a Central Park bench.

For Emerson Kingsley, falling in love happened, despite her broken monster of a heart.

Emerson knows more about listening than she does about love, whether it’s listening to artists as a music producer or listening to stories as she people watches.

Months of watching Maddox Bailey from a park bench are to blame for her infatuation. In her mind, the moment they meet will be spectacular if she ever finds the nerve to speak to him.

But when the two share an awkward cab ride, she realizes that maybe fantasies are meant to stay that way.

The only problem is, now that they’ve met, he keeps popping up in her life. Each time he does, Emerson finds the real-life Maddox to be better than anything she could’ve dreamed—sexy, passionate, and sweeter than his chocolate brown eyes.

A woman in love with possibilities meets a man determined to make them happen.

My Review: Oh. My. God. This book couldn’t have been any better! The storyline, how a young woman sitting on a bench in Central Park happens to meet the man of her dreams and EVERYTHING just falls into place!
I felt like I was reading fanfiction the whole time. A perfectly, heartfelt, emotionally beautiful story that captivates it’s reader!

Emerson and Maddox are definitely up there on my Top Fictional Couples list! Their chemistry is undeniable; their souls are full of music as their bodies and personalities sing for each other. Together they are a truly stunning melody.

I honestly can’t point out any faults within this book, it was all so wonderfully written with such detail that created a love story I won’t ever forget.

I loved the way Cynthia weaved music into the storyline, through their jobs and the way they describe their attraction to one another. There’s just something about love stories and music that just gets me…


A massive thank you to the ever-lovely Cynthia for sending me an arc of her new release! Much love xo
I’ll certainly be picking up a paperback edition – yes, that’s how much I loved this story and need it on my shelf!


Think Lovely Thoughts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts